Hi Krog99 -- we are excited to have Harry Potter Wiki as part of the Wikia community! Thanks for joining us, and we'd like to give you some tips to help you get started on making your wiki great.
Your first four steps: Edit
1. Create your User Page - this is a great place to introduce yourself (and practice wiki-editing!)2. Add a logo - learn how to create a logo image, then to add it to the wiki.
3. Create your first 10 articles - use the box on the right to create ten pages, starting each one off with a few sentences. For example if you are starting a wiki on a TV show, you might create an article for each main character and for each episode of the show.
4. Edit your Main Page - add internal links to the ten articles you just created, and any other improvements you can think of.
Once you've done these four things, you've created a great starting point -- your wiki looks friendly and ready for visitors. You can then invite some friends to help you create the next twenty pages, and expand the ones you've built.
Keep going! The more pages you create and link to each other, the sooner that others who are searching for "Harry Potter Wiki" will be able find your project in search engines, read your content and join you in editing.
If you have more questions, we've provided a full set of help pages, or you can email us through our contact form. Don't forget to check out other wikis on Wikia for ideas on layout, organizing your pages, and more. Have fun!
Best wishes, Catherine Munro
- Jeg håber vi kan få gang i den igen. --krog99 jul 5. 2010, 12:34 (UTC)
Spørsmål ang. språkEdit
Kan du legge til http://no.harrypotter.wikia.com på listen over forskjellige språk på forsiden? Så skal jeg få linket til denne wikien på den norske :)
Mvh Vompey, admin på Den norske Harry Potter wikiaen.
- Hej Vompey, beklager det sene svar. Jeg smider linket op nu. --krog99 jul 5. 2010, 12:44 (UTC)