Why do you like harry potter and ,when did you get interested in harry potter?
What's on your mind?
Outside of their Quidditch teams (with Australia having a particularly strong rivalry with two of its teams), both countries also have some interesting magical beasts as well as plenty of mythological monsters and cryptids that could be adapted into Magical Beast lore.
But what do you guys think; which countries that don't have wizarding schools should have them?
...Have anything you want to discuss with SPOILERS just write it under here and we can chat about it.
Who is the cutest at sleeping?
You think movie is better or books?
30 Votes in Poll
Magic has been used by Witches, Wizards and other magical creatures to do a wide variety of amazing things, from defying gravity, warping space, traveling almost instantaneously through a variety of methods, moving through time and even learning more about the realm of the dead.
However, while I was thinking about these, I realized there's a major area that's not really been talked about (or at least not that I know of).
That area is the idea of there been alternate universes and parallel versions of Earth, where things can vary in multiple ways - be they minor or major.
1. What if there's a version of Earth where Gellert Grindelwald defeated/killed Albus Dumbledore and won the Wizarding War?
2. What if there's a version of Earth where all the continents formed differently and so some magical schools like Hogwarts were never established?
3. What if there's a version of Earth where Wizards never hid away and were ultimately wiped out/enslaved by Muggles?
4. What if there's a version of Earth where another species - be it magical, mundane or extraterrestrial - is the dominant life form on the planet instead of humanity?
5. What if here's a version of Earth where James and Lily Potter weren't killed by Lord Voldermort?
These are just five of many possibilities regarding alternate versions of Earth. The questions, however, are as follows (feel free to answer as many as you want):
1. Do you think Wizardkind will eventually develop the knowledge and magical prowess to open doors to other versions of our world?
2. If yes, how do you think such a practice would be regulated to ensure the protection of our world?
3. How do you think Wizardkind would react to seeing these new worlds - be they benign or hostile?
4. What kind of alternate world would you come up with?
There's no right or wrong answers - all just your own opinions.
If your looking to read another amazing saga I recommend “the darkest minds” it’s amazing. It’s a four book series
I've been wondering what happens if you stun (with Stupefy or something) a ghost? Would the spell just go through them? Or have no impact on them at all? I know that ghosts can get petrified by a basilisk and they can be scared away by 'Lumos', but I wonder if they can get hurt by other spells...
Snape said in Harry's first Potions class in his first year: ''Tell me what would I get if I added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?'' that was basically Snape saying to Harry how he regrets Lily's death. (even look it up on google it says so as well) https://www.google.com/search?q=what+did+snape+say+about+lily+to+harry&rlz=1CAUHAI_enNZ843&oq=what+did+snape+say+about+lily+to+harry&aqs=chrome..69i57j33l2.15748j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
5 Votes in Poll
Do you like Potter more site?
KISS HER, DRACO!
45 Votes in Poll