72 Votes in Poll
72 Votes in Poll
I feel so bad for Severus he was not trusted and hated by everyone except Dumbledore he was made to kill him and that made it worse he pretended to be a death eater secretly helping the trio and got viciously attacked and died to a snake and only when he had lived his miserable life did people realise what he had done
Oh did I mention the Lilly potter the one he loved got married to his bullie James and then got murdered
Q: Why Voldemort is bald?
A: Because many people polyjuiced him
Ok. I was reading the CC and I was at that part. It made zero sense. Why on Earth would people think he was Voldy's son? Here are my reasons.
He looks nothing like Voldemort before the Horcruxes.
Astoria wasn't a pureblood. Why would Voldy have a child with her? Also the age gap.
He looks exactly like Draco.
If he were related to Voldy, he would be able to speak Parseltongue.
Honestly that is messed up.
Please tell me your opinions. Also you can disagree.
Ok, Voldemort was THE DUMBEST DARK LORD EVER. (Yes yes I know this is gonna start a lot of controversy but come at me)
1) What in the name of Merlin was the whole duel thing about in Goblet of Fire in the. Like Voldy, was like "Get up Pottah, I want to duel you!" Like when Harry was just trapped behind that spikey thing holding him back, couldn't have Voldy just been like Avada Kedavra and ~boom~, he dead?
2) Anyone could have just killed Harry by saying "Accio Glasses" I mean, he has pretty bad eyesight, doesn't he?
3) Polyjuice Potion? I mean, Voldy coulda just brewed a little Polyjuice Potion and then sneak into Hogwarts, kill, uh lets say Hermione, grabbed some of her hair, turned into her. Then just kill Harry Potter in his sleep or IDK.
4) Why did Voldemort let pride overcome him when making his horcruxes? Put them in random cans, bottles, clothes and hide them in a sewer or something. Like I get the whole "symbolic objects thing" but lets be honest, it would be way harder to find horcruxes that are soda cans.
5) Okay, more horcruxes. I mean, Voldy has killed a LOT more then 7 people like -_- . He could have easily made a horcrux for every person he kills. It may take effort, but he would go to extreme lengths to stay alive, wouldn't he?
Let me know if you agree, or if some of these could bee disputed because of other things, but I think i got all of 'em. Any other suggestions as tto why he is the Dumbest Dark Lord ever?
He did make some smart decisions thoughh, but most could be better prob.
DOES ANYONE REALIZED THAT IN THE FIRST BOOK FRED AND GEORGE BOUNCED SNOWBALLS OFF THE BACK OF QUIRREL'S TURBAN?
THIS MEANS THAT FRED AND GEORGE BOUNCED LITERAL SNOWBALLS OFF OF VOLDEMORT'S FACE!
I REPEAT: FRED AND GEORGE BOUNCED LITERAL SNOWBALLS OFF OF VOLDEMORT'S FACE!
Thank you for listening to my presentation.
I like one thing about him. He doesn't let emotion cloud his judgement. He looks at all sides of the situation and acts. He is a good leader but cruel.
I think it’s his choice of objects to turn into Horcruxes. He turned priceless artifacts like Slytherin’s locket, Ravenclaw’s diadem and Hufflepuff’s cup into Horcruxes and they got destroyed for this reason. Seriously, can you imagine how much they were worth?! Plus, I was so saddened that Slytherin’s locket was destroyed with the Sword of Gryffindor because in a way, it symbolizes how Salazar Slytherin and Godric Gryffindor were once best friends before becoming apart. Plus he killed his own father! His father!
Ok, so if some Death Eaters cal Voldy “The Dark Lord” doesn’t that mean the Death Eaters know they’re wrong about all the “mudblood” stuff?