With science advancing all the time, imagine a scenario where science not only discovers that magic and by extension psychic abilities are real but successfully finds a way to harness them for humanity to use - finding the existence of magical realms and creatures not long after.
Firstly, how would you - as a Harry Potter fan - react to the news?
Secondly, if you were one of the people who learned how to use it, what would you do with it? Here's some possibilities:
01. Become the/a founder of a real life version of Hogwarts/other magical school (or alternatively a teacher at such a school)?
02. Become a politician to maintain all matters magical (as well as to keep the peace between muggles, magical creatures and wizards)?
03. Found/Take part in Quidditch as a player/team-member/commentator/etc. (if the sport is set up)?
04. Become a Magizoologist to study the various magical creatures?
05. Work in mixed magic/science endeavors to try and improve the world for the better (be it technological, medical, etc.)?
06. Become a shopkeeper to sell various magical items (be they confectionary, joke products, etc.)?
07. Investigate deeper into Magic to learn more of its secrets and history?
08. Turn evil and try to rule the world?
09. Other option/Combination of the above?
Looking forward to hearing what you guys have to say.