The following events occurred in the 1810s.
- 1811: Artemisia Lufkin tenure ends and is replaced by Grogan Stump as Minister for Magic.
- 1811: The current definition of a being is laid out by Minister Grogan Stump.
- 1811: Jane Austen publishes the book Sense and Sensibility.
- 1813: The fifty-ninth Wizarding Schools Potions Championship is held.
- 1819: Josephina Flint is elected Minister for Magic. The bottles of Berry Ocky Rot sold at the Hog's Head Pub dated from this year.
- 1814: The Banchory Bangers are banned from playing Quidditch after breaching Department of Magical Games and Sports regulations.
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Writing by J.K. Rowling: "Ministers for Magic" at Wizarding World
- ↑ ''Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (companion book) - What is a Beast?
- ↑ Wonderbook: Book of Potions
- ↑ Wizarding World of Harry Potter photo on the RPF
- ↑ Quidditch Through the Ages
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film) (see this image)
- ↑ Famous Wizard Card (Dorcas Wellbeloved)
| 19th century|
1800s 1810s 1820s 1830s 1840s 1850s 1860s 1870s 1880s 1890s
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.