The following events happened in the 1820s:
- 1820: Elliot Smethwyck invents the Cushioning Charm for broomsticks.
- 1820: The sixtieth Wizarding Schools Potions Championship is held.
- 1823: Spellbinding Nuts first produced at the Three Broomsticks.
- 1824: Why I Didn't Die When the Augurey Cried is written by Gulliver Pokeby.
- 1825: Berry Ocky Rot brand is established.
- 1827: The sixty-first Wizarding Schools Potions Championship is held.
- 1827: Ottaline Gambol is elected Minister for Magic.
- 1823: Laverne de Montmorency.
- 1826: Misapinoa Black to Licorus Black and Magenta Tripe.
- 1829: Leopoldina Smethwyck.
- 1829: Cygnus Black I to Licorus Black and Magenta Tripe.
Notes and references
- ↑ Quidditch Through the Ages, Chapter 9 (The Development of the Racing Broom)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Wonderbook: Book of Potions
- ↑ Harry Potter Wizard's Collection — Label Collection book (see this image)
- ↑ Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film)
- ↑ The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- ↑ Writing by J.K. Rowling: "Ministers for Magic" at Pottermore
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game)
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 9.2 Chocolate Frog Cards
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film)
- ↑ Black Family Tapestry
- ↑ Wizard of the Month
| 19th century|
1800s 1810s 1820s 1830s 1840s 1850s 1860s 1870s 1880s 1890s
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.