House of the Dragon Trailer - The Loop
Do you like this video?
The following events happened between 1840 and 1849:
- 1841: Hortensia Milliphutt becomes Minister for Magic.
- 1841: The sixty-third Wizarding Schools Potions Championship is held.
- 1847: Blishen's Safety Matches first manufactured.
- 1848: The sixty-fourth Wizarding Schools Potions Championship is held.
- March 1848: Steen National Bank is founded in the United States.
- 1849: Evangeline Orpington becomes Minister for Magic.
- 1849: An amendment to the international rules of Quidditch is passed, stating that if any member of the crowd watching a Quidditch match casts a spell on any player, the team they supported will automatically forfeit the match, regardless of whether that team sanctioned the actions of the fan in question.
- c. 1840: Dinah Stevenson.
- 1845: Sirius Black I to Cygnus Black I and Ella Max.
- 1847: Phineas Nigellus Black to Cygnus Black I and Ella Max.
- 15 January 1847: Angus Buchanan.
Notes and references
- "Treat: create your very own wizarding legislation" at Pottermore Insider
- Wonderbook: Book of Potions
- Harry Potter Wizard's Collection — Label Collection book (see this image)
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film) (see this image)
- Writing by J.K. Rowling: "King's Cross Station" at Wizarding World
- Pottermore - USA VERSUS JAMAICA (I) (Archived)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (see this image)
- Black Family tree
- Angus Buchanan (rugby) on Wikipedia
- Chocolate Frog Cards
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game)
1800s 1810s 1820s 1830s 1840s 1850s 1860s 1870s 1880s 1890s