The following events occurred in the first decade of the 1900s:
- 1908 or 1909: Newton Scamander starts at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. He is Sorted into Hufflepuff.
- Unknown Date: Roderick Plumpton leads the Tutshill Tornados to five British and Irish League wins.
- Between 1900 and 1907: Morfin Gaunt to Marvolo Gaunt and his wife.
- Between mid-1902 and 1909: Queenie Goldstein.
- c. 1907: Merope Gaunt to Marvolo Gaunt and his wife.
- c. 1908: Mrs Cole.
Notes and references
- ↑ Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them - About the Author
- ↑ Pottermore
- ↑ Quidditch Through the Ages, Chapter 7 (Quidditch Teams of Britain and Ireland)
- ↑ Tina's date of birth is listed as 19 August 1901 on a prop MACUSA identification card featured in Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (film). As Queenie is known to be younger, this places her earliest possible birthdate around June 1902, presuming Mrs Goldstein got pregnant again a month after having Tina (the soonest that is biologically possible) and had a normal nine-month gestation. She couldn't have been younger than 17 in 1926, as Ilvermorny students were not allowed to take their wands outside school according to Rappaport's Law, unless she broke the law.
- ↑ In Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Chapter 10 (The House of Gaunt), we learn that Tom Riddle was born a year after Merope Gaunt and Tom Riddle Snr's marriage. As we know Riddle was born in 1926, this would place the marriage in 1925. In the same chapter, we learn that the incident with Bob Ogden and the imprisonment of Marvolo and Morfin was "a few months" before the marriage (so, it was in either 1924 or 1925). As she was eighteen years old at the time of Marvolo and Morfin's imprisonment, she was born in around 1907.
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Chapter 13 (The Secret Riddle) - ""And this girl, not much older than I was myself at the time, came staggering up the front steps." Merope Riddle was born around 1907, so Mrs Cole was born only a bit later.
|20th century : 1900s|
|1900 - 1901 - 1902 - 1903 - 1904 - 1905 - 1906 - 1907 - 1908 - 1909|
| 20th century|
1900s 1910s 1920s 1930s 1940s 1950s 1960s 1970s 1980s 1990s