The following events occurred in the 1940s:
- 1940 to 1944: Winky Crockett captained the Slytherin Quidditch team.
- 1944 to 1948: Neil Lament captained the Slytherin Quidditch team.
- c. 1941 or earlier: Karl Broadmoor, Beater along with his brother Kevin for the Falmouth Falcons from 1958 to 1969.
- c. 1941 or earlier: Kevin Broadmoor, Beater along with his brother Karl for the Falmouth Falcons from 1958 to 1969.
- c. 1942: Aragog, Rubeus Hagrid's Acromantula.
Notes and references
- The Leaky Cauldron and Mugglenet interview Part Three
- Harry Potter: The Exhibition, (see this image)
- If he started playing for the Falmouth Falcons in 1958, he must have been at least 17 at that time.
|20th century : 1940s|
|1940 - 1941 - 1942 - 1943 - 1944 - 1945 - 1946 - 1947 - 1948 - 1949|
1900s 1910s 1920s 1930s 1940s 1950s 1960s 1970s 1980s 1990s
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.