The following events occurred in 1963:
- The Philosophy of the Mundane: Why the Muggles Prefer Not to Know by Professor Mordicus Egg, is published by Dust & Mildew.
Behind the scenes
- 20 February: Ian Brown, who played a Wizard, born.
- 20 March: Actor David Thewlis, who played Remus Lupin, is born.
- 23 May: Ashley McGuire, who played a Death Eater, born.
- 6 June: Actor Jason Isaacs, who played Lucius Malfoy, is born.
- 9 June: Johnny Depp, who will play Gellert Grindelwald in the Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them film series, is born.
- 19 September: Jarvis Cocker, who played Myron Wagtail, born.
- 12 October: Actor Dave Legeno, who played Fenrir Greyback, is born.
Notes and references
|20th century : 1960s|
|1960 - 1961 - 1962 - 1963 - 1964 - 1965 - 1966 - 1967 - 1968 - 1969|
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.