At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
This article lists the general events of the 1984–1985 school year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, which have been witnessed by the majority of the students and teachers. It leaves out those events which are only known to Jacob's sibling and the people close to them.
The staff at Hogwarts during the 1984–1985 school year were as follows:
|First years||Gryffindors||Ben Copper, Charlie Weasley, Jae Kim, Thorin|
|Hufflepuffs||Penny Haywood, Nymphadora Tonks, Diego Caplan, Chiara Lobosca|
|Ravenclaws||Andre Egwu, Tulip Karasu, Talbott Winger, Badeea Ali|
|Slytherins||Merula Snyde, Barnaby Lee, Ismelda Murk, Liz Tuttle|
|Unknown||Rowan Khanna, Jacob's sibling|
|Third years||Gryffindors||Bill Weasley, Emily Tyler|
|Fifth years||Gryffindors||Angelica Cole|
- The sibling of Jacob, a former student who was expelled for endangering his fellow students in a quest for the fabled Cursed Vaults of Hogwarts, starts at Hogwarts. Jacob had vanished after being expelled, fuelling rumours that he worked for Lord Voldemort in some capacity — bringing negative attention to his sibling.
- 1992–1993 school year
- 1993–1994 school year
- 1994–1995 school year
- 1995–1996 school year
- 1996–1997 school year
- 1997–1998 school year
Notes and references
- ↑ HP Lexicon - The Age of the Weasleys - Charlie is seven years older than Ron, who was born in 1980
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 3, Side Quest "Become an Animagus!"
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 3, Chapter 2 (Boggarts and Butterbeer)
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 3, Side Quest "Polyjuice Potion"
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 3, Side Quest "Bill's Secret"
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 1, Chapter 8 (Preparing for the Room)