At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
This article lists the general events of the 1989–1990 school year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, which have been witnessed by the majority of the students and teachers. It leaves out those events which are only known to Jacob's sibling and the people close to them.
The staff at Hogwarts during the 1989–1990 school year were as follows:
- At the Start-of-Term Feast, Albus Dumbledore did not introduce the new Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher, and only announced that Patricia Rakepick was no longer teaching the subject.
- 1991–1992 school year
- 1992–1993 school year
- 1993–1994 school year
- 1994–1995 school year
- 1995–1996 school year
- 1996–1997 school year
- 1997–1998 school year
Notes and references
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 5, Chapter 1 (Year Five Begins)
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 5, Side Quest "Yer a Prefect!" - Elora is in the same house as the player
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 6, Chapter 7 (Niffler Hunting)
- ↑ In the original version of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Chapter 11 (Quidditch), Flint was stated to be a sixth-year. But in Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Chapter 9 (Grim Defeat) (that was set in the 1993–1994 school year), he was still attending the school when he should have graduated the year prior in the 1992–1993 school year. J. K. Rowling, when asked in interview from February 2000, originally corrected the error by just saying that he had to take the year again. However, she then had the error corrected in the present version of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone to say that Flint was a fifth-year in the 1991–1992 school year. From that, it can be worked out that he started Hogwarts in September 1987, graduated in 1994 and was born in Sep 1975 to Aug 1976.
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 2, Side Quest "Take Note" (info revealed to Ravenclaw player)
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 2, Side Quest "Searching for a Comet"
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5 7.6 7.7 7.8 7.9 Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery friendships
- ↑ HP Lexicon - The Age of the Weasleys - Charlie is seven years older than Ron, who was born in 1980
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Charms class
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 3, "Become an Animagus" Achievement
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 1, Chapter 2 (Welcome To Hogwarts)
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 3, Chapter 2 (Boggarts and Butterbeer) - Potions Lesson "Wideye Potion"
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery Care of Magical Creatures class
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 2, "Packmates" Achievement
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year ?, Side Quest "Poor Sport"
- ↑ 16.0 16.1 16.2 16.3 As Gabriel Truman, Robert Hilliard, Gemma Farley and the girl whose quill was taken by Cedric were Prefects in the 1991–1992 school year, they must have started at Hogwarts by 1987.
- ↑ Flash card from Harry Potter Magical Trading Cards
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) - the PlayStation 2 version of the game has these 21 characters as Prefects in the 1993–1994 school year, meaning they must have started Hogwarts by 1989. However, as there are only 12 male prefects at a time, and, higher canons already state Percy Weasley, Cedric Diggory and Marcus Turner were prefects in 1993-1995, only up to nine of these can be considered canon. However, there is no way to know which nine.
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 6, Chapter 2 (Curses and Prophecies)
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 6, Chapter 1 (Year Six Begins)