19 February is the 50th day of the year. There are 315 days remaining (316 in leap years).
- 1996: Harry Potter asks for Hermione's opinion on his date with Cho Chang. Later, he has an Occlumency lesson in Severus Snape's office.
- 1997: Harry Potter is constantly checking the Marauder's Map for Malfoy's whereabouts.
Behind the scenes
- 1990: Luke Newberry, the actor who portrays Teddy Lupin in the epilogue scene of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2, is born.
Notes and references
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Chapter 26 (Seen and Unforeseen) states the events took place "at dinner on Monday night". Valentine's Day was the week before and it was on a Wednesday. The next Monday in 1996 following the 14th February was the 19th
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Chapter 18 (Birthday Surprises)
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.