22 April is the 112th day of the year (113th in leap years). There are 253 days remaining until the end of the year.
- 1992: The Gryffindor first-years have an Astronomy Class at midnight, on the top of the Astronomy Tower.
- 1997: Harry Potter has his fifth private lesson with Albus Dumbledore shortly after midnight, due procuring Horace Slughorn's memory with use of Felix Felicis. Harry tells Ronald Weasley and Hermione Granger about Horace Slughorn's memory at Charms Class. Later, Katie Bell returns from St Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries, but doesn't remember anything about who attacked her.
Notes and references
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Chapter 12 (The Mirror of Erised) states "They had to study the night skies through their telescopes every Wednesday at midnight and learn the names of different stars and the movements of the planets" 22 April 1992 was a Wednesday
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Chapter 22 (After the Burial) Harry visit Hagrid with Slughorn on 21th April, but Harry brought the memory to Dumbledore on 22th April night, not 21th April. First he went to the Gryffindor Common Room, but Fat Lady angered that Harry woke her up from a dream, joked with him that the password changed at midnight according to Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Chapter 23 (Horcruxes)
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Chapter 24 (Sectumsempra) Katie returned to school the day after the apparition exam which took place on April 21 according to Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Chapter 21 (The Unknowable Room)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.