At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
3 September is the 246th day of the year (247th in leap years). There are 119 days remaining.
- 1984: In the morning, first year Gryffindors, possibly along with another house, have a Charms class where they learn Lumos. A student does the best execution of the Wand-Lighting Charm Professor Flitwick has seen in years and is awarded ten house points.
- 1992: The second years have a double Herbology class in the morning, followed by Transfiguration where they practised the spell Beetle Buttons. Then, their first lesson with Professor Lockhart takes place, where he gives them a quiz on himself (which Hermione Granger scores full marks in). He then frees a group of Cornish Pixies, who wreak havoc around the classroom.
- 1995: Harry Potter has his first detention with Dolores Umbridge and learns how evil she is when she forces him to write lines with a pen using blood from his own hand: I must not tell lies.
- 1997: Harry buries Alastor Moody's magical eye, and discovers the ill-effects of the Horcrux when he fails to conjure a Patronus.
Behind the scenes
Notes and references
- ↑ In Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Jacob's sibling and Rowan Khanna can be in any house, and they share Charms classes with Gryffindors
- ↑ Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 1, Chapter 2 (Welcome To Hogwarts) - Hogwarts students get their timetables on 2 September. Shortly after getting the timetables, Rowan notes Charms class is the "first thing tomorrow". In addition, as 2 September 1984 was a Sunday, it is likely classes started on 3 September that year, although days of the week not lining up with the real world is common. The game seems to suggest this class took place on 2 September, although this would contradict the books' statement of students getting their timetables on 2 September.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.