At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
6 December is the 340th day of the year (341st in leap years). There are 25 days remaining.
- 1926: An Obscurus attacked the fund-raising dinner for the re-election of Senator Henry Shaw Jr, injuring several attendees and killing the senator.
- 1980s: Rubeus Hagrid's birthday celebration is held.
- 1992: Hermione Granger continues brewing Polyjuice Potion in the Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom. The potion is half-finished by now.
- 1993: Professor Minerva McGonagall takes the names of those staying at Hogwarts during the Christmas holidays.
- 1994: In the evening, Sybill Trelawney interrupts her needlework to gaze into her crystal ball and sees death hovering above the Castle.
- 1995: Ron Weasley and Hermione's Prefect duties become more onerous: they must supervise castle decoration, patrol the corridors at night and supervise First and Second years on their breaks.
- 1421: Henry VI, King of England from 1422 to 1461, is born.
- 1928: Rubeus Hagrid is born to Mr Hagrid and Fridwulfa.
- 1998: Griselda Jorkins is born.
Behind the scenes
- 1955: Edward Tudor-Pole, who played Mr Borgin in a deleted scene in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets is born.
Notes and references
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them: The Original Screenplay, Scene 58
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 1, "Party Planner" Achievement
- Pottermore - Explore the Story: Rubeus Hagrid]
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.