6 January is the 6th day of the year. There are 359 days until the end of the year (360 in leap years).
- 1903: Queenie Goldstein is born.
- 1997: Harry has his third lesson with Dumbledore; they see the memory of sixteen-year old Tom Riddle encountering Morfin Gaunt in Gaunt Shack as he sought out his heritage, and Horace Slughorn's tampered-with memory.
Behind the scenes
- 1982: Eddie Redmayne, who will portray Newton Scamander in the film adaptations of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, is born.
Notes and references
- ↑ Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald (see this image) of Queenie Goldstein's MACUSA identification card.
- ↑ Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Chapter 17 (A Sluggish Memory) "Late in the afternoon, a few days after New Year, Harry, Ron, and Ginny lined up beside the kitchen fire to return to Hogwarts" The next day, on the first day of term, Harry meets with Dumbledore
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.