- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film) (Possible appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film) (Possible appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
- privet (n.)
- type of evergreen shrub, 1540s, of unknown origin. Early forms primet, primprint perhaps suggest some connection with the word prime. prime (adj.) 
- late 14c., "first in order," from Latin primus "first, the first, first part," figuratively "chief, principal; excellent, distinguished, noble" (source also of Italian and Spanish primo), from pre-Italic *prismos, superlative of PIE *preis- "before," from root *per- "beyond, forward, through" (see per). Could be in reference to Petunia being the first born of the two Evans sisters.
Notes and references
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.