The Loop (Movies)
Do you like this video?
8 February is the 39th day of the year. There are 326 days remaining (327 in leap years).
Behind the scenes
- 1932: John Williams, the composer of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film), Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film) and Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film), is born.
- 1944: Roger Lloyd-Pack, the actor who played Barty Crouch, Snr in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film), is born.
- 1945: Miquel Brown, who plays Bernadette, in the film inspired by Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, is born.
- 1952: Carolyn Pickles, who plays Charity Burbage in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1, is born.
Notes and references
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Chapter 18 (Birthday Surprises) states Apparition lessons began "as February arrived" and that "the sixth-years’ first Apparition lesson, which was scheduled for a Saturday morning" The Saturday it is referring to in 1997 was the 1 February. The lessons would take place every week "for the next twelve weeks". They were scheduled for Saturdays so that no normal lessons would be missed. Following that pattern, there would be a lesson on the 8th
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.