93 Diagon Alley was a building in Diagon Alley, London that housed Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes, a joke shop in which practical joke objects, such as Extendable Ears, Reusable Hangman, and Fred and George's special WonderWitch products, such as Love Potions, Ten-Second Pimple Vanisher, and Pygmy Puffs are sold.
London's Wizarding Quarter
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (First mentioned)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game) (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter: A Pop-Up Book
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
Notes and references
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.