At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
- "We are pleased to tell you that you have passed your Grade 1 W.O.M.B.A.T. Your knowledge of the workings of the wizarding world demonstrates real magical potential."
- —'Acceptable'-graded W.O.M.B.A.T.[src]
Acceptable is one of the three passing grades, and one of six grades overall, in the Ordinary Wizarding Levels, Nastily Exhausting Wizarding Tests, and Wizards' Ordinary Magic and Basic Aptitude Tests. It is the third highest mark and lowest passing grade, immediately below 'Exceeds Expectations' and immediately above 'Poor'.
- "I'm sorry, Longbottom, but 'Acceptable' really isn't good enough for N.E.W.T. level. I just don't think you'd be able to cope with the coursework."
- —The increased difficulty in course work[src]
Recipients of an A
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (video game)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery