Action figures in the wizarding world are moving magical figurines of animals or people.
Known action figures
- Ronald Weasley bought an action figure of Viktor Krum, the famous Bulgarian Seeker, during the 1994 Quidditch World Cup. It walked around and scowled and could even do Viktor's real posture and way of walking. After Viktor Krum took Hermione to the Yule Ball, Harry found the arm of the model lying on the floor of the boys' dormitory. Ron had probably broken it, because he was jealous of Hermione going to the Yule Ball with Viktor as his dance partner, so he broke it out of frustration and anger towards Krum.
- The Triwizard champions drew four miniature models of dragons to determine which real dragons each of them would face in the First Task.
- In 1996 Molly Weasley made a Christmas cake which had a moving penguin on it.
- In 1996 during Christmas at 12 Grimmauld Place a Father Christmas figure was flying on a broomstick.
- In 1996, a small model dragon was seen roasting nuts in the roast chestnuts sale machine in Diagon Alley.
- In 1997, Bill Weasley and Fleur Delacour's wedding cake was topped with figures of phoenixes that took flight when the cake was cut.
- Xenophilius Lovegood and Luna Lovegood made models of creatures with flapping wings and snapping jaws. These figures were hung from the ceiling of their home.
Behind the scenes
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter sells the miniature toy dragons and pouch, just like the Triwizard champions used.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
Notes and references
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.