At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
Advanced Arithmancy Studies was presumably taught by Professor Septima Vector, who taught normal Arithmancy.
Behind the scenes
- The Advanced Arithmancy Studies classroom is seen on the Marauder's Map in the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
- This is probably a specialised class offered to sixth and seventh year students only.
- It is also possible that it is not a class of its own at all, but could merely be a term for NEWT level Arithmancy classes.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film) (Seen on Marauder's Map)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
|Professors: Septima Vector|
|Known Arithmancers: Bridget Wenlock|
|Textbooks: Numerology and Grammatica · New Theory of Numerology|
|Arithmancy at Hogwarts: Arithmancy (class) · Classroom 7A · Advanced Arithmancy Studies|
|Core classes||Astronomy · Charms · Defence Against the Dark Arts · Herbology · History of Magic · Potions · Transfiguration|
|Elective classes||Alchemy · Arithmancy · Care of Magical Creatures · Divination · Muggle Studies · Study of Ancient Runes|
|Extra-curricular classes||Apparition · Advanced Arithmancy Studies · Ancient Studies · Art · Flying · Ghoul Studies · Magical Theory · Muggle Art · Muggle Music · Music · Xylomancy|
|First year exams · Second year exams · Third year exams · Fourth year exams · |
Ordinary Wizarding Level · Nastily Exhausting Wizarding Test