|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
Behind the scenes
Although Quirinus Quirrell claimed to have received his turban from this individual, Quirrell used the turban to hide the face of Lord Voldemort on the back of his head. Therefore, it is possible that this individual does not exist, particularly as there are no wizarding princes, and it would be odd if a Muggle prince knew about a zombie. Additionally, zombies are known to be native to the United States of America, as opposed to the continent of Africa.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (First mentioned)
Notes and references
- Remus Lupin states in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince that there are no wizarding princes, and thus this prince must have inherited his nobility from Muggle ancestors.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Chapter 8 (The Potions Master)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Chapter 17 (The Man with Two Faces)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Chapter 16 (A Very Frosty Christmas)