At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
In 1430, aged thirty-eight or thirty-nine, Toothill took part in the All-England Wizarding Duelling Competition. She made it to the finals, and proved to be an effective duellist when she, against all odds, defeated the expected winner, Samson Wiblin, with a Blasting Curse.
By the 1990s, Toothill was featured on a Chocolate Frog Card for her skill in duelling, which pictured her cheering and holding the All-England Wizarding Duelling trophy after her defeat of Samson Wiblin.
Sometime in the 2010s, a member of the Statute of Secrecy Task Force discovered a long-lost memory phial belonging to Alberta Toothill, featuring her 1430 duelling victory. The historical discovery brought new techniques to light — studying the duel came in handy to contain the threat of the Calamity.
Magical abilities and skills
- Duelling: Toothill was an incredibly accomplished and proficient duellist, having been the winner of the All-England Wizarding Duelling Competition in 1430, defeating numerous skilled opponents during the tournament. She was also a mistress of martial magic, having successfully cast a particularly powerful and destructive Blasting Curse which defeated her opponent with much force. For her outstanding achievement in the sport of duelling, she was immortalised on a silver Chocolate Frog Card.
- The name Alberta is the feminine form of German name Alberta which means noble and intelligent.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card)
- Pottermore (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card)
- Harry Potter: Wizards Unite (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (Mentioned only)