|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
- "You see... Only a person who wanted to find the stone. Find it, but not use it, would be able to get it."
- —Albus Dumbledore explaining to Harry Potter how the charm on the mirror works.[src]
In the Underground Chambers, the spell prevented Quirinus Quirrell from stealing the stone for his master Lord Voldemort on the 4 June 1992, which violently angered the Dark Lord who was currently possessing him. The spell however, allowed the stone to materialise in Harry Potter's pocket, as he did not intend to utilise the stone's power for dark purposes, unlike Quirrell/Voldemort.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4