Alice was born in either Great Britain or Ireland in 1979 or 1980. On 1 September, 1991, she arrived at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry for her first year. She stood behind Neville Longbottom whilst Professor Minerva McGonagall explained the rules of the school prior to the Sorting ceremony.
Behind the scenes
- Alice was portrayed by British actress Gemma Sandzer in the film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. Sandzer was not credited, nor was her character's name revealed in the film, but it is listed on her casting agency profile.
- She may be Alice Tolipan.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film) (First appearance)
Notes and references
- "World Exclusive Interview with J K Rowling," South West News Service, 8 July 2000 - "Hogwarts just serves Britain and Ireland."
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film) - Chapter 11 (Welcome to Hogwarts)
- Gemma Sandzer's profile on Casting Call Pro
- Alice on Behind the Name