At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
By 1993, the couple lived in a flat above Honeydukes Sweetshop and ran together said shop. In 1993, during one of the weekend trips to Hogsmeade, Mrs Flume asked her husband to get some Jelly Slugs, as the shop was filled with Hogwarts students.
Battle of Hogwarts
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (Mentioned only in DS version)
- LEGO Harry Potter
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 7, Chapter 2 (More Questions Than Answers) - History of Magic Lesson "Emeric the Evil" - She is referred to as "Mrs Flume" so she was already married by the time of the 1990–1991 school year.
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Chapter 4 (Horace Slughorn)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Chapter 10 (The Marauder's Map)