At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
Angelica Cole was a witch who began attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in 1980 and was Sorted into Gryffindor. In 1984, she was made a Prefect, and was responsible for watching over the first years.
Hogwarts years (1980–1987)
After Hogwarts (1987–)
- "I'm a Security Troll Trainer. It's difficult work, but I like the challenge."
- — Angelica regarding her difficult but rewarding career[src]
In September 1988, she met up in the Three Broomsticks Inn with other former Prefects Chester Davies, Jane Court and Felix Rosier, as well as Head Boy William Weasley and Prefects at the time like Charlie Weasley and Jacob's sibling. At the end of the school year, in the summer of 1989, she attended Bill Weasley's graduation celebration in the same location.
Magical abilities and skills
- Charms: Angelia was proficient with the casting of charms, such as the Freezing Charm.
- Potions: Angelica was skilled with the brewing of potions, such as Babbling Beverage.
- Herbology: Angelia was skilled with the handling of magical plants, such as Snargaluff.
- Care of Magical Creatures: Angelica was talented with the handling and training of dangerous magical beasts, such as with trolls, as she became a trainer of Security trolls for the Ministry of Magic in her adulthood.
Behind the scenes
- In Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, given the fact that she left the Gryffindor vs. Slytherin match early in her sixth year (for Ravenclaw and Slytherin players), it is possible she only became a regular on the Gryffindor Quidditch team in her seventh year, during which she was the team's Captain. This would not be the only case of a new player becoming Quidditch Captain, as it was the case with Urquhart and the Slytherin Quidditch team in the 1996–1997 school year.
- If Jacob's sibling is in Gryffindor, her position as Quidditch Captain causes a contradiction, as Orion Amari holds the position in the 1986–1987 school year.
- It is possible she came up with a few offensive flying formations.
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (First appearance)
Notes and references
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 3, Side Quest "Farewell My Prefect" (info revealed to Gryffindor players)
- "World Exclusive Interview with J K Rowling," South West News Service, 8 July 2000 - "Hogwarts just serves Britain and Ireland."
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 3, Side Quest "Nearly Headless Nick"
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 5, Side Quest "Yer a Prefect"
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 4, Side Quest "Become a Prefect!"
- For wiki clarity: Angelica, Chester, Jane, and Felix all entered Hogwarts Sept 1st 1980 and graduated Spring 1987. by Matt London on Twitter
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 1, Chapter 3 (Dealing With Trouble) (info revealed to Gryffindor players)
- Yes we wrote the NHNick quest to add more Year 3 story. It is set during Year 3. Once a side quest spawns we don’t despawn it. That may cause continuity breaks (eg Ben missing and in common room) but getting to play the quests is more important. by Matt London on Twitter
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 5, Chapter 33 (Bye-Bye Bill)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 3, Side Quest "Farewell My Prefect"
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 2, Chapter 3 (The Black Quill) (scenario only available for Slytherin or Ravenclaw players)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Chapter 14 (Felix Felicis)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 3, Quidditch Season 2, Chapter 11 (Conflict and Competition) - For non-Gryffindor players, Andre Egwu states that a new female Captain of the Gryffindor Quidditch team has come up with a few offensive flying formations. This takes place in the same school year as the side quest where Angelica Cole is stated to be Quidditch Captain.