He was seen outside Quality Quidditch Supplies in Diagon Alley on 31 July, 1991, commenting on a Nimbus 2000 displayed in the window. The following year, he was seen at Flourish and Blotts, on the day that Gilderoy Lockhart appeared there to sign copies of his new book, Magical Me.
Behind the scenes
- Angus was portrayed by Ben Borowiecki in the first two Harry Potter films. He is credited as "Diagon Alley Boy" in Philosopher's Stone and "Angus (Diagon Boy)" in Chamber of Secrets. Though the character appears in the novel Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, his name is not given, and he is described as simply "one" of a group of "boys of about Harry's age."
- In LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4, he is absent but due to the character "Boy" appearing Angus may appear generic.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film) (First identified as Angus)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (Appears as a generic Boy)