|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
- "It was like watching a speeded-up film of a growing tree. A head was shooting upwards from the ground; limbs were sprouting; next moment, a man was standing where Scabbers had been, cringing and wringing his hands"
- —Description of the spell[src]
This spell was used in the spring of 1994 by Sirius Black and Remus Lupin to reveal Ronald Weasley's pet rat Scabbers as Peter Pettigrew in the Shrieking Shack, exposing his true hidden identity to Ron, Harry Potter and Hermione Granger.
Behind the scenes
- In the film adaptation, the spell produces no light, and was performed on Pettigrew while he was rushing through a hole in the wall.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game)