|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
- "It was like watching a speeded-up film of a growing tree. A head was shooting upwards from the ground; limbs were sprouting; next moment, a man was standing where Scabbers had been, cringing and wringing his hands"
- —Description of the spell[src]
The Animagus reversal spell is an untransfiguration that returns an Animagus back into its human form. It manifests as a bright blue light and may need to be performed by more than one wizard. If performed on a non-animagus, the spell will have no effect and will not harm the animal.
Behind the scenes
- This spell may be the Homorphus Charm.
- In the film adaptation, the spell doesn't manifest a bright blue light, and was performed on Pettigrew while he was rushing through a hole in the wall.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game)