|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
- Harry Potter: "...you don't need me- you could use Legilimency...or Veritaserum..."
- Albus Dumbledore: "Professor Slughorn is an extremely able wizard who will be expecting both. He is much more accomplished at Occlumency than poor Morfin Gaunt, and I would be astonished if he has not carried an antidote to Veritaserum with him ever since I coerced him into giving me this travesty of a recollection."
- — Albus Dumbledore and Harry Potter discussing ways of getting Horace Slughorn to give them the true memory[src]
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (First mentioned)
Notes and references
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Chapter 17 (A Sluggish Memory)