In March 1995, Harry Potter deliberately spilled his armadillo bile at the end of Potions class so he could eavesdrop on a conversation between Severus Snape and Igor Karkaroff about the Dark Mark while he cleaned it up.
During the Calamity which affected the Wizarding world in the 2010s, Armadillo Bile was heavily used by members of the Statute of Secrecy Task Force in the brewing of the Wit-Sharpening Potion, in order to assist them in their daily work.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film) (Mentioned on potion label)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game)
- The Road to Hogwarts Sweepstakes
- Harry Potter for Kinect
- Fantastic Beasts: Cases from the Wizarding World
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter: Wizards Unite