The Art Classroom was where both Art and Muggle Art classes were taught at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. It was located on the fifth floor, where the classrooms for Muggle Studies, Muggle Music and Magic Music were. The classroom contained six easels, three paintings on the walls, a cabinet, a table, and the teacher's desk. The classroom may have been the property of the former Muggle Studies professors; Quirinus Quirrell, his successor, Charity Burbage and Alecto Carrow, though it is highly unlikely that Carrow would have taught students how to paint.
Behind the scenes
- It is possible that the Gryffindor Art Club was held here, unless it was held in Gryffindor Tower itself.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (First appearance) (GBC version)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) (GBC version)
Notes and references
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) - GBC version
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) - GBC version
|Locations on the fifth floor|
Art Classroom · Boys' Restroom · Classroom · Classroom 5B · Corridor · Hall · Hospital tower corridor · Muggle Studies showroom · Music Classroom · Prefects' Bathroom · Secret Muggle Room · Storeroom · Upper Hall · Weasley Candy Emporium · Weasley Supplies Bargain Basement · Locked Room
|Portraits, statues and other artwork located on the fifth floor|