Ashok is a common name in India that means "not causing sorrow." Khanna is dervied from "khanda" which means 'sword'.
Behind the scenes
- This student was only featured in the console version of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
- Based on his name, it can be presumed that he is of Indian descent.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) (First appearance)
Notes and references
- ↑ He was at least in his first year at Hogwarts during the 1993-1994 school year.
- ↑ "World Exclusive Interview with J K Rowling," South West News Service, 8 July 2000 - "Hogwarts just serves Britain and Ireland."
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game)