- Mathilda Grimblehawk: "Hello there! I'm afraid we didn't catch your name earlier, what with all your pointing and shouting and general rudeness."
- Astor Bellchant: "Humph. Astor Bellchant. You should learn to show some respect!"
- — Ministry investigator Mathilda Grimblehawk interrogates Astor Bellchant as to Bilius Finbok's whereabouts[src]
- Astor, rarely used as a given name, derives from a surname derived from Occitan astur, meaning "hawk". The Astor family was a very prominent family in business and politics in the United States and the United Kingdom during the 19th and 20th centuries; famous members include John Jacob Astor I, the first multi-millionaire in the United States; William Waldorf Astor, the first Viscount Astor; and John Jacob Astor IV, the richest passenger aboard the RMS Titanic.
Behind the scenes
- Before he introduces himself to the player, Bellchant's lines are identified as those of "Impatient Wizard". On the Task List, however, he is referred to as "Rude Wizard".
- Fantastic Beasts: Cases from the Wizarding World (First appearance)
Notes and references
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.