- Mathilda Grimblehawk: "Hello there! I'm afraid we didn't catch your name earlier, what with all your pointing and shouting and general rudeness."
- Astor Bellchant: "Humph. Astor Bellchant. You should learn to show some respect!"
- — Ministry investigator Mathilda Grimblehawk interrogates Astor Bellchant as to Bilius Finbok's whereabouts[src]
In an investigation concerning the disappearance of a wizard named Bilius Finbok, Astor Bellchant was suspected to have blackmailed Finbok into brewing an illegal potion.
- Astor, rarely used as a given name, derives from a surname derived from Occitan astur, meaning "hawk". The Astor family was a very prominent family in business and politics in the United States and the United Kingdom during the 19th and 20th centuries; famous members include John Jacob Astor I, the first multi-millionaire in the United States; William Waldorf Astor, the first Viscount Astor; and John Jacob Astor IV, the richest passenger aboard the RMS Titanic.
Behind the scenes
- Before he introduces himself to the player, Bellchant's lines are identified as those of "Impatient Wizard". On the Task List, however, he is referred to as "Rude Wizard".
Notes and references
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.