- Mathilda Grimblehawk: "Hello there! I'm afraid we didn't catch your name earlier, what with all your pointing and shouting and general rudeness."
- Astor Bellchant: "Humph. Astor Bellchant. You should learn to show some respect!"
- — Ministry investigator Mathilda Grimblehawk interrogates Astor Bellchant as to Bilius Finbok's whereabouts[src]
- Owl: Astor owned an owl to deliver his mail. Astor Bellchant used this owl to send a blackmail note to Bilius Finbok, who was hospitalised at the Muggle St David's Hospital. Michael Babatola, who was a nurse there, noted that Finbok had run away from the hospital shortly after an owl landed on his window in the middle of the day.
- Astor, rarely used as a given name, derives from a surname derived from Occitan astur, meaning "hawk". The Astor family was a very prominent family in business and politics in the United States and the United Kingdom during the 19th and 20th centuries; famous members include John Jacob Astor I, the first multi-millionaire in the United States; William Waldorf Astor, the first Viscount Astor; and John Jacob Astor IV, the richest passenger aboard the RMS Titanic.
Behind the scenes
- Before he introduces himself to the player, Bellchant's lines are identified as those of "Impatient Wizard". On the Task List, however, he is referred to as "Rude Wizard".
- Fantastic Beasts: Cases from the Wizarding World (First appearance)
Notes and references
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.