|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
Though Percival Dumbledore died in Azkaban, it is unknown whether he was buried there, or if his family decided to have him buried someplace else, although he was not on the family plot at Godric's Hollow. According to Albus Dumbledore, Morfin Gaunt was buried there, when in prison for false charges. Sirius Black witnessed the burial of "Bartemius Crouch Jnr" (actually his mother under disguise), since Bartemius Crouch Snr did not arrive to pick up the body (ostensibly for his lack of love for his son, but in truth to avoid revealing the jailbreak).
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Possibly seen on UK cover of the book)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (video game) (Possible appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (First mentioned)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Mentioned only)
- Pottermore (First appearance)
- Wizarding World
Notes and references
- Writing by J.K. Rowling: "Azkaban" at Wizarding World
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Chapter 27 (Padfoot Returns)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Chapter 2 (In Memoriam)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Chapter 17 (A Sluggish Memory)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Chapter 35 (Veritaserum)
- Possibly depicted in this image from the game - (see this image)