At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film) (Mentioned on banner)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Quidditch Through the Ages
- Daily Prophet Newsletters
- Pottermore (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- ↑ As the team had won the Quidditch League 27 times nearing the end of the 20th century, and the maximum number of times a team had won the league in a row was five, a record held by the Tutshill Tornados, the team had to be founded at least 33 years before the year 2000 (if they won the League four times times in a row six times and three times in a row once with only one year in between each streak) in order to achieve this by the end of the 20th century.
- ↑ Quidditch Through the Ages, Chapter 7 (Quidditch Teams of Britain and Ireland)
- ↑ Daily Prophet Newsletters: 8 February, 1999, Page 3