A banana is an elongated fruit with an inedible yellow, leathery skin and an edible soft, yellowish-white inside, which grows on large plants, which are not trees and only their roots are perennial.
Vernon Dursley bought four packets of crisps and four bananas to feed himself, his wife Petunia, his son Dudley, and his nephew Harry Potter on the night that they stayed in the Hut-on-the-Rock in 1991.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (film)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (video game)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4