At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
He once owned a pet Kneazle, which Lord Voldemort drowned. One time he and his son were exterminating Pixies at their house, and he yelled at Barnaby for crying. Mr Lee also always used to say he ought to get his son some brains for his birthday, clearly showing him as a rather cruel and abusive father.
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (First mentioned)
Notes and references
- J.K. Rowling and the Live Chat, Bloomsbury.com, July 30, 2007
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 3, Chapter 8 (Barnaby Lee)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 4, Chapter 13 (The Centaur's Arrow) - Care of Magical Creatures Lesson "Kneazle"
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 5, Chapter 7 (The Life and Death of Duncan Ashe)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, Year 1, "Party Planner" Achievement - Part 1, Side Quest "Happy Birthday, Hagrid!"
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery Slughorn is a correct answer to the question of who his dad knew during friendship quizzes