|"Is this all real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
The topic of this article is of a real-life subject that has been mentioned "in-universe" in a canon source. The Harry Potter Wiki is written from the perspective that all information presented in canon is true (e.g., Hogwarts really existed), and, as such, details contained in this article may differ from real world facts.
At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
It is presumably the native region of the Bavarian Erkling, and is close to the Black Forest (found in the neighbouring state of Baden-Württemberg) where Erklings are said to have originated. The German National Quidditch Stadium and the Neuschwanstein Castle are located in Bavaria.
A variant of Exploding Snap is played in Bavaria. In this variant, a number of cards are dealt out in a circle. Whenever a card that matches one already in the circle is dealt, it is placed in the centre. Both it and the matching card must be tapped before all of the cards explode. The time before the cards explode is lessened upon each consecutive correct match.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (video game) (Indirectly mentioned)
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (video game) (Mentioned only) (Nintendo DS version only)
- Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup (First appearance)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (Mentioned in "Bavarian Rules")
- Harry Potter: Wizards Unite (Mentioned in "Bavarian Rules")