At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
- "At least it's only temporary. Imagine spending your life attracting hordes of pouring admirers. Ugh! A repellent thought!"
- —Zygmunt Budge on the Beautification Potion[src]
In the 1500s, potioneer Zygmunt Budge developed his own recipe, which he had to test on himself (for it had the limitation of only working on humans or creatures of human-like appearance). His artificial good-looks attracted the attention of Muggle women, who started to circle the desert island in which he lived on small boats, calling things like "cooee!" and "give us a kiss, handsome!". Budge stopped taking the potion forthwith, and frightened the women away by coming up to the shore in his right appearance, wearing nothing but his favourite loincloth.
- Grind the wings of three fairies and add to cauldron.
- Stir slowly, and then add morning dew.
- Stir vigorously, then heat the mixture.
- Find a single fresh rose. Pluck seven petals and add to cauldron.
- Chop the dried Lady's Mantle and add to cauldron, then stir.
- Add a lock of unicorn hair and stir vigorously.
- Add powdered ginger root and then heat.
- Lastly, wave your wand over the cauldron to finish the potion.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (video game) (Mentioned on a Famous Wizard Card)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (video game)
- Daily Prophet Newsletters (Mentioned only)
- Wonderbook: Book of Potions
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery