At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
|"Are you a wizard or not?"
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is a conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
The Beauxbatons uniform was a set of clothing all students of Beauxbatons Academy of Magic were required to wear. It consisted of light blue clothing made of silk, and as such, wasn't practical for weather colder than what is experienced in the Pyrenees.
When twelve students from Beauxbatons travelled to Hogwarts Castle, home to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, to participate in the Triwizard Tournament, they felt very cold due to the difference in temperature between Scotland and the Pyrenees.
Behind the scenes
- In the film adaptation there are two distinguishable uniforms. One of these are more formal, as shown in the Beauxbatons candidates entry into the Great Hall for the Triwizard Tournament, and is otherwise sometimes known as their travelling outfit. It consists of light coloured blue fine silk above the knee length dresses with a light blue cape with ribbon fastening, a slightly pointy light blue hat made out of knit felt, black shear stockings and light blue heel shoes with a defined black pointed toe and black fringe. Their other, everyday uniform includes; a light blue button up classic collared above the knee length dress under a light blue blazer with a dark blue trimming on the edges with the Beauxbatons emblem is embroidered on the left pocket, with the same hat, dark blue stockings and shoes as their formal attire.
- The mobile game Hogwarts Mystery allows you to earn a Beauxbatons uniform during a year 2 side quest (Hosting the Beauxbatons). It is the first canonical depiction of a Beauxbatons male uniform. The male uniform consists of a light blue button up classic collared shirt under a light blue blazer with a white trimming on the edges, a dark blue necktie, light blue pants and dark blue and grey shoes as their formal attire. Unlike the film adaptation, the female Beauxbatons uniform in Hogwarts Mystery doesn't appear to have the Beauxbatons emblem embroidered on the left pocket.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (film)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (video game)
- Harry Potter: The Character Vault
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4