The Bedroom at the Top of the Stairs belonged to Mr and Mrs Granger's daughter, Hermione. It located on the first floor of the Granger house and had a bed, a desk, two bookcases, a nightstand, a noticeboard, several framed wall hangings, and a chair.
Behind the scenes
- In Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1, Hermione erased her existence from her parents' memories. Therefore, it is unknown what happened to her room following the memory spell.
- When Emma Watson saw the proposed set for Hermione's bedroom, she told the set designers that it should have more books in it, which they added.
- Hermione's Hogwarts acceptance letter is addressed to her at "The Bedroom at the Top of the Stairs", in a similar fashion to Harry Potter's acceptance letters (e.g. "The Cupboard Under the Stairs" and "The Floor, Hut-on-the-Rock, The Sea").
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (First appearance)
- Wizarding World
- Wizarding World Instagram (Mentioned only) (First identified as Bedroom at the Top of the Stairs)