At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Wizards Unite. As such, spoilers will be present within the article.
For gameplay-specific information, please see the relevant article on the Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Wiki!
|"Is this all real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
The topic of this article is of a real-life subject that has been mentioned "in-universe" in a canon source. The Harry Potter Wiki is written from the perspective that all information presented in canon is true (e.g., Hogwarts really existed), and, as such, details contained in this article may differ from real world facts.
- "Stock up on your basic potion ingredients with a scoop of these minuscule, glittery, black beetle eyes."
- — Description[src]
In 1994, there were some beetle eyes among the squalor in the Shrieking Shack. Later that year, some got scattered on the floor of the Dursleys' living room when the Weasleys accidentally broke down the wall.
Over the course of his education at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Harry's trunk had accumulated a layer of filth along the bottom including, among other things, desiccated beetle eyes. Harry cleaned out this mess while packing for his final departure from 4 Privet Drive in 1997.
Behind the scenes
- In Harry Potter: Wizards Unite, this ingredient was featured in Beta testing for the game, but it along with other ingredients and potions were cut from the final edit and were not released in the game.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (First appearance)
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (GBC version)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- Harry Potter Trading Card Game
- Harry Potter: Wizards Unite (Cut from final edit)