At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
Belby was the surname of a wizarding family of unknown origins.
- Flavius Belby — the first person to defeat a Lethifold
- Damocles Belby — the inventor of Wolfsbane Potion
- Marcus Belby — a Ravenclaw student at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in the 1990s
- Mr Belby — Marcus's father
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card)
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) (Appears on a Famous Wizard Card)
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (First appearance)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery (Mentioned only)