- Arthur Weasley: "Oh, hello, Reg. Isn't your wife in for questioning today? Er - what's happened to you? Why are you so wet?"
- Ron Weasley (as Reginald Cattermole): "Yaxley's office is raining. I couldn't stop it, so they've sent me to get Bernie - Pillsworth, I think they said - "
- Arthur Weasley: "Yes, a lot of offices have been raining lately. Did you try meteologinx recanto? It worked for Bletchley."
- — Arthur speaking with Ron disguised as Reginald Cattermole[src]
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.