At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
- "...the Weasley twins were punished for bewitching several snowballs so that they followed Quirrell around, bouncing off the back of his turban"
Bewitched Snowballs (incantation unknown) is a charm that can bewitch snowballs so that they hone in on a designated target and continually plague them by throwing themselves at said target.
- Fred and George Weasley used the spell December 1991 to bewitch snowballs to bounce off the back of Quirinus Quirrell's turban and were punished for it. Though they did not know it at the time, their snowballs were actually hitting Lord Voldemort.
- They have again used the spell in December 1995 to bewitch snowballs to rap on the windows of the Gryffindor Tower Common room and they hit their brother Ron Weasley.
Behind the scenes
- This charm may be related to Oppugno or the Locomotion Charm. Its possible relation to the former is mentioned in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter Trading Card Game
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery