At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. Spoilers will be present within the article.
- "...the Weasley twins were punished for bewitching several snowballs so that they followed Quirrell around, bouncing off the back of his turban"
- —Description of the charm[src]
Fred and George Weasley used the spell December 1991 to bewitch snowballs to bounce off the back of Quirinus Quirrell's turban and were punished for it. Though they did not know it at the time, their snowballs were actually hitting Lord Voldemort.
Behind the scenes
- This charm may be related to the Oppugno Jinx or the Locomotion Charm. Its possible relation to the former is mentioned in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (First mentioned)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter Trading Card Game (First appearance) (First identified as Bewitched Snowballs)
- Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery
- Harry Potter: Magic Awakened