- Cerberus Langarm: "We've got ourselves a missing wizard in Cornwall. Ever heard of Bilius Finbok?"
- Mathilda Grimblehawk: "Nervous chap? Works in the Department of Intoxicating Substances? Smells of sulphur? Mixes fantastic cocktails?"
- — Cerberus Langarm and Mathilda Grimblehawk discuss Bilius Finbok's disappearance[src]
Bilius Finbok was an English wizard that lived in Cornwall and worked in the British Ministry of Magic's Department of Intoxicating Substances. He was described by Mathilda Grimblehawk as smelling of sulphur and able to mix terrific cocktails.
His disappearance from his cottage was investigated by Mathilda Grimblehawk and her partner. He was found to have been transported to St David's, a Muggle hospital, after his Muggle neighbour Sara Farnham discovered him injured and unconscious.
Magical abilities and skills
- Potions: Finbok was proficient in the magical art and science of potion-making, brewing many experimental mixtures in his spare time as an amateur Potioneer, and using an eclectic range of different ingredients, some of which were illegally sourced, however.
- Fantastic Beasts: Cases from the Wizarding World (First appearance)
Notes and references
- Fantastic Beasts: Cases from the Wizarding World - Case 5: Trouble Brewing