At least some content in this article is derived from information featured in Harry Potter: Wizards Unite. As such, spoilers will be present within the article.
For gameplay-specific information, please see the relevant article on the Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Wiki!
|"Is this all real? Or has this been happening inside my head?"
The topic of this article is of a real-life subject that has been mentioned "in-universe" in a canon source. The Harry Potter Wiki is written from the perspective that all information presented in canon is true (e.g., Hogwarts really existed), and, as such, details contained in this article may differ from real world facts.
The Black Forest is a heavily forested area in Germany that was home to many magical creatures such as bowtruckles and Erklings. It was also home to broomstick manufacturing company Ellerby and Spudmore.
It was believed that Quirinus Quirrell met vampires in the Black Forest while travelling. In 1994, shortly after Harry, Hermione and the Weasleys travelled via Portkey to the Quidditch World Cup, Basil told them that they needed to move out of the way because a big party would arrive from the Black Forest shortly.
Behind the scenes
- For centuries the Black Forest has been a haven for vacationing nobility and working artists and writers.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (First mentioned)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Mentioned only)
- Quidditch Through the Ages (Mentioned only)
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (Mentioned only)
- Harry Potter: Wizards Unite (Mentioned only)